Translate

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving Day

Well, everything went according to plan, and the dinner was a success. Durelle, Cindy and Belle had a long walk on the beach. Belle was able to get off lead and harass the pelicans. With something approaching 120 sites this place was almost full. In our walks I think I saw three empty sites. Those of you who have been here know that the sites are widely separated, and there is plenty of room for group activities. It was good to see so many large family groups celebrating the holiday. There were lots of bicycles, dog walkers, frisbee throwers and turkey fryers. The weather was pleasantly cool.
I took the pictures of our table, as promised, but...I failed to pack the cable to download the pictures from the camera to the laptop. My bad! When we get home, I'll correct the problem and attach the pictures. Sorry 'bout dat.

No comments: