Translate

Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Blue Ridge Mountains

     The week after the fourth of July we, Cindy, Durelle and I, decided to spend a week in the Blue Ridge Mountains of North Carolina. Call it, "RV_lite". An internet search turned up a company that has an assortment of cabins scattered over a wide area. Although 4WD is not required, it sure makes the trip more relaxing. Cindy's bedroom was on the second floor. Our's was a king-sized bed, and there was a hot tub on the deck. So far I've used it twice, and the ladies are planning to try it tomorrow.
     Today we wandered along a section of the Blue Ridge Parkway. I can download pictures from the camera to my computer, but I don't know how to download them to my tablet. Fortunately, I can download pictures from my email to the blog. Cindy sent me some pictures, so mine can wait. Here's me trying to get some pictures.



     Here's another picture of some attractive chairs.


    
     Can you NOT sit there?

    The pup Is doing fine.

No comments: