Translate

Thursday, September 12, 2019

Sushi Fix

     Tuesday morning was a juggling of doctors appointments for the two of us. For the last stop Cindy and I paid a visit to my pulmonologist. At that point, lunch seemed appropriate. Durelle doesn't enjoy Asian food, and I had not had a good sushi fix in many months, so we found a place in the  West Ashley portion of Charleston called Zen Fusion. We sat at the sushi bar, and I asked if they made chirashi sushi which was not on the menu. They did and I ordered one with a miso soup and some sake. Cindy had an excellent serving of sesame chicken.


     As you can see, It is really just a different presentation of sushi. Instead of an individual piece of fish on top of a thumb-sized serving of rice, the sushi chef starts with a bed of rice and then gets creative with an assortment of fish and other condiments. I thoroughly enjoyed it.
     Durelle and I are going to PT three times a week. Her left leg is bothering her to the point where she, too, now uses a cane for stability.

No comments: