Translate

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Ahh, well...news is news.

     Fourteen days until I get a new right hip!  We have been busily engaged in count-down activities.  Today I did a post-op at the optometrist.  I am now 20/20 in both eyes.  PT on the rotator cuff is going fine.  The big news today is that I got the 28 year old Corvette back after two weeks in the shop.  They pulled the leaky transmission and torque converter and replaced five hundred dollars worth of seals and gaskets.  I'm told the belly is as dry as a bone.  We'll see.  It's good to have it back.
     This morning Durelle said, "Photo OP!"  There were five deer out there on the bank of the retention pond.





        
      We are most fortunate to live where deer are so prevalent, nesting eagles serenade us and the bird feeder has multiple cardinals.

No comments: