Translate

Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Madeleine Zotos

     On the 28th of January, our granddaughter, Melissa Cloutier Zotos had a baby, Madeleine.  Since I was to be in Warwick, RI for the Ring Melt Ceremony on 22 Feb, Mark drove down from Nashua to pick me up after the ceremony to take me to visit our newest great granddaughter.  The trip up to New England and back was comprised of a pair of commuter flights each way.  Although I used to be a frequent flyer, this was the first time I had flown since 911.  Times have changed!  Below is a window shot at the commuter terminal at Reagan National Airport in DC.  It was not great flying weather.  Actually, all flights were on time or very close to it.


     The focus of the trip, of course, was Madeleine, so you can expect some baby pictures and some four generation pictures.  Here's the first.



     I'm the one on the left.  This was not just a photo-op pose.  She slept in my arm for over an hour.  Here's another.


     The parents are Illia and Melissa Zotos.


     Here's one with the Cloutier grandparents.


     ...and one more with the whole clan.  Of course, Grandma Heather closed her eyes.


     Madeleine is a healthy baby who will probably grow up to be a beautiful jock like her mother and have a fun-loving independent streak like her old man.  It was an honor and a pleasure to make her acquaintance.

No comments: