Translate

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Hot Springs, day 2

I promised some local pictures, but didn't take any. We had a leisurely breakfast...sausage, pepper 'n onions, hash browns, eggs and some grated cheddar...followed by the Sunday paper. I guess that was all calculated to stall the inevitable. At noon I started washing the bus...all of it! Durelle did several loads of wash. Other than finding a Sunday paper, we didn't go anywhere. After the chores, I crashed in a chair outside with a beer and a book. I haven't done that in many weeks. I was tired and thoroughly enjoyed relaxing. I'm about to feed the pup, make a martini and start the fire for a couple of steaks that are sitting in the fridge absorbing some barbecue rub.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like quite a productive day to me.