Translate

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Cold and Rainy


When we got up this morning, it was 52 degrees. The high for the day was 53! We went nowhere and did nothing. The bus was cozy, and we took a few walks with Belle, but mostly we stayed inside and read or watched TV. I finished the book review for the Charleston paper that I have been working on. The book is Idiot America, a strident tirade about the dumbing down of America. I am including a picture of a pensive Belle. It is a nice picture taken by Ann Dunn at a happy hour. It is worth noting that it is the first picture on which I have used "Photoshop". The original showed a tiedown for the Dunn's awning that sprouted out of her head like a unicorn. I removed it. If the weather improves, perhaps I can post a more enjoyable blog,

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a nice picture of Belle. Can't wait for Jo to come home so I can show her. Sounds like you are having the weather we had last week. It's better this week so be expecting it. And next week we will hit the 80s. Whoopy! Of course, the heat will bring the mosquitoes because we are still very wet. Happy weekend! Esther & Ted