Translate

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Inside Happy Hour






Saturday was a pretty, sunny day, but it was windy and cool. How cool was it? We had to have Happy Hour inside. We hosted four couples: the Dunns and the Branns who are seasonals and the Andrews who stop in from Lincoln, ME from time to time. We had two kinds of smoked salmon, sushi, and three kinds of homemade sausage. It lasted three hours. Then we took the dog for a walk. The wind has quit and the almost full moon evening was pleasant. I have three pictures to attach, but for some reason, the cantankerous machine won't let me. Two are pictures taken inside the bus; the other is a shot of an almost full moon over Penobscot Bay. I'll post this and add pictures later when I come overcome "the innate cussedness of inanimate objects".
You now note that I have added the pictures. I have always used Internet Explorer as a browser. This time I used Firefox, and the problem went away. I have no idea what went wrong.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gotta love the evidence that Mom's golf-watching wasn't interrupted by Happy Hour in the first picture. I've said it before, but it bears repeating: "I want your life."