Translate

Saturday, July 25, 2009

A sunny Saturday on mid-coast Maine






























I had to hunt for a while, but I found my sun hat! First a couple of administrative comments. As I began this post, I discovered that I could no longer add pictures!! I went to the help site, posted questions, followed several suggestions all to no avail. Then I changed browsers from Internet Explorer to Mazilla Firefox and everything worked fine. While perusing the help pages I learned how to make it a lot easier to add a comment. You should no longer have to be registered to add a comment. I may get some spam, but I enjoy the comments. So, if commenting was difficult before, try again.
We started the day at the Belfast harbor. There were some finely crafted small wooden boats on display. Then we drove up to Bucksport for a small town summer festival. The shot of Fort Knox (the first Fort Knox) is taken from the Bucksport harbor as is the seagull shot. The weather is now great, and we are happy to have the Peck's back in the fold after the latest chapter in their unbelievable string of scary mishaps.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Checking out this easier to comment page and yet I have no comment to make.

Anonymous said...

What was the problem with the Pecks?????????? Roy & Susan

Unknown said...

F and D, I haven't checked your blog for a spell. First of all, Happy Anniversary. It appears you have great times with friends and good eats too. And Durelle, that really was a golf tournament with
Watson in the lead most of the time. Ted and son Roger really enjoyed watching him. The finish wasn't what they wanted, but are happy for Zinc too. Keep up the good stories and beautiful pictures. Esther & Ted

Ann D said...

Just seeing if I can comment without having to walk across the street.