Translate

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Visit with relatives

First of all, I need to say that the picture has nothing to do with today's activities. Today we drove to Lewiston for a rendezvous with a number of Durelle's relatives. There were cousins from Oxford and Lewiston and a spouse plus Durelle's brother and his wife from Lynn, MA and Durelle and I. It was an uneventful hour and a half drive, a pleasant two hour lunch and a drive back to Belfast. It was good to keep in touch. The drive back was lightened by a Red Sox come from behind victory on the radio. There were a few sprinkles in the morning, but the day turned out fine, albeit with a 69 degree dewpoint.
Oh, yeah, the picture...it was taken a couple of weeks ago at one of our lobster feeds. Notice that we are huddled under the Dunn's canopy. Thanks for the picture, Ann.

3 comments:

Ann D. said...

"A good time was had by all."

Anonymous said...

Except me, who sadly must live vicariously through her parents.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Cindy, but I am enjoying being able to hear what is going on with you guys. I miss you all a lot. Thanks for taking the time to do the blog. Jeri