Translate

Monday, July 20, 2009

Two posts in one day!




Well, would you believe we are going to have two posts today? As we were watching the sun go down at the Moorings at Belfast , there was an interesting scene of pastels out to the east. I went down to take a shot which you can see. I visited with a family of three (their son is a junior at Delaware in mechanical engineering). It was a really fun visit. As I walked back to the bus I discovered that the the sunset (in the opposite direction from the ocean) was also a great shot. When I got back to the bus, Durelle was still walking Belle. She had a good time too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful shots, Dad. The pink in the sky is what I admired from the roof in Charleston tonight. Just a coincidence, I suppose. And the Christmas Cove pictures would make some awfully good puzzles.