Translate

Monday, June 21, 2010

First Day of Summer


We are back at the Moorings and happy to be here. The outside temperature is 69, and there is a nice breeze off the bay. The picture is one I should have used yesterday. I think it is a great shot of Heather Cloutier and her two daughters, Melissa and Meghan. Normally I compress the pictures that I use in the blog. This one is not compressed because it may see some other uses. It may take a bit longer to download the blog, but there is only the one picture. It was a Chamber of Commerce day on the mid-coast of Maine. We sat outside and watched the changing colors until it was time for supper.. The tomatoes in the salad were cherry tomatoes that have been growing in the "topsy-turvy" planter that Cindy gave me for my birthday.

No comments: