Translate

Monday, March 28, 2011

Nuthin' Exciting


     I realize that is has been over a week since I last posted.  Unfortunately, during the times we are comfortably ensconced in South Carolina, I almost have to manufacture news.  I did have the opportunity to shoot a couple of nice eagle pictures from our back yard this week.  Cindy is on her annual spring cruise with her college roommate, Peggy, a doctor in Oklahoma City.  We are taking care of Cindy's two cats...in her house which is a short walk away.  We have been doing some housecleaning in anticipation of house guests next week.  I just love (!) getting the ladder out to wash some of our upper windows.  The pressure washer guy for the outside arrives Saturday.  It is a bit surprising how lazy I have become in my old age.  I guess I have to admit it. 
     Here's an interesting Whirlpool story.  Our refrigerator has begun to make occasional knocking noises.  They are quiet and easily ignorable, but Baxter thinks someone is knocking on the front door and goes into his loud and continuous warning bark.  He's not the brightest bulb on the tree.  I made a call to Whirlpool and rearranged some of the hoses on the back of the refrigerator and may have fixed the problem.  We will see.
     We got our first rain in three weeks, and I got some fertilizer down before it arrived.  The temperature at the moment is 43.  We turned the heat on for the first time since we came back from Florida.

No comments: