Translate

Monday, September 16, 2013

Safe Arrival

     I just tried, unsuccessfully, to send a number of you a note proclaiming a safe arrival.  Unfortunately, my reestablished computer configuration won't allow me to compose and send emails.  Until I sort that out I hope this venue will reach most of you.  We got in at 1300.  It was the shortest day of the five, but it seemed like the longest.  After unhooking the Jeep and parking and chocking the bus, I turned the unpacking over to the ladies....felt like a wuss, but really had no choice.  The first doctor's appointment is tomorrow.  Now it is time for a small martini.
     Thanks to all for your concern.

2 comments:

Ann said...

So glad to hear of your homecoming. Now it is time for healing.

Dan Taylor said...

I'm glad you are home, will pass along the news to others. Good luck with the doctors appointments, hope you feel better soon.