Translate

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Catching up



My original intent was to post a picture with almost every blog, but not until today did I figure out (thanks, Dan) how to configure (compress) the pictures so as to minimize the bandwidth that you have to download. So, here are three pictures. Most of you will recognize the Wright Brothers Memorial at Kill Devil Hill on the outer banks of NC. The second one is Durelle and Belle relaxing on a piece of driftwood at Canp LeJeune, NC on our first night on the road. The third picture, as you might guess, was taken in Intercourse, PA. I didn't frame it very well, but it shows an Amish horse and buggy next to a 45 foot Class A as they delivered homemade whoopie pies. We will be here in Brookline, NH until the 22nd and I won't be posting every day. Talk to you later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pics Dad. I look forward to seeing a picture of Melissa's pre-prom festivities. You're missing some 90-plus degree summertime here.

Dan Taylor said...

I think the photos are great. Looks like the rain should clear out tomorrow and be a nice hot weekend for getting around in southern NH.