Translate

Monday, June 9, 2008

Monday, June 9th


I haven't posted for a few days because there hasn't been a lot to write about. We have both ACs going (thank goodness for 50 amps). Outside temp is 98; inside is 79 at quarter to six! There have been no new pictures taken, so I am posting another one of Melissa and her brother Dave. I didn't figure that you'd mind looking at this one.
It is predicted to be 98 again tomorrow, so Durelle opted out of golf. I've got that aircast on my left ankle again. It was nearly well until I restressed that Achilles tendon again. I'm awaiting a call from my doctor in SC. To make matters worse, I've got a tooth problem so I stopped by the office of my old Nashua dentist, but we haven't got a meeting arranged yet. It is tough when the warranty expires.
Part of the fun of doing this blog thing is the feedback, so please feel free to post your comments.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gee, if you were up for 98-degree days, you coulda stayed here where it's a Level 3 AC in the car kinda day.
I can't get over how much David looks like Mark at that age.

Dan Taylor said...

Asking this crowd to comment is a hoot - we're usually asked to keep it to ourselves!

At least the cool air is settling in today (the 11th). Now we can get back to mowing lawns and feeding mosquitos.