Translate

Monday, April 8, 2013

Grandson Kevin is here

     Kevin arrived Saturday for job interviews on both Monday and Tuesday.  We met his plane and went an Irish Pub to meet Cindy for a late lunch.  Cindy went from there to work and got up Sunday morning for an 0600 departure on a solo drive to Gulf Shores, AL...674 miles in ten hours!  Durelle and Kevin, a former member of a national championship rugby team, played played a round of golf.  She shot a 41 on the front, and he never caught up.  I'll get a picture of the young man, perhaps tonight at the Hominy Grill.
     Meanwhile here are a couple of backyard pictures.


     I think he's about an eight footer.  He wouldn't hold still for my tape measure.

1 comment:

Ann said...

Looks like you have a nuthatch with that goldfinch in the first picture. I saw my first one here yesterday.
Good choice with the Hominy Grill. We loved it.