Translate

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Colorado, Day 4


     I haven't had any classic scenery shots yet because the persistent south wind, although it has eliminated the need for air conditioning, has raised dust and has brought in some smoke from the wildfires in Arizona.  The classic, cobalt blue, Colorado sky has not appeared, so I have included some small local pictures.  Two of the three are self-explanatory.  The third one is a dark haired, tufted ear, squirrel that has always been common here.  I don't know the species, but I don't think it has a large domain.  We haven't yet seen any of the larger wildlife that are so prevalent.  Tonight we had a grilled steak, baked potato, and a Caesar salad.  It doesn't get much better than that.
     I spent some time on the ladder cleaning the windshield and the front of the bus.  Durelle did several loads of wash.  We are gradually getting back to an appropriate level of relaxation.

No comments: